After the launch of Masterpiece Glo TV QLED models earlier this year, Vu has launched the Vu GloLED 50″, 55″ and 65″ LED TVs with Google TV in the country. These offers 104 watts of sound output with an in-built DJ class subwoofer particularly developed to fit inside the compact frame. The company said that it does not vibrate or crackle even when the volume is set to 100%.
The TVs feature a hands-free far-field microphone that enables speech search and voice control without requiring you to hold the device near your mouth while communicating. The panel has 400 nits of brightness, comes with Dolby Vision, Glo AI processor, in addition to a quad-core processor and also has Dolby Atmos.
These feature Cricket mode, Cinema mode and feature an ambient light sensor that constantly modifies the display to match the content according to the light in the room.
Vu GloLED TVs specifications
- 50″, 55″ and 65″ (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K LED display, 94% colour gamut, Glo panel with 400 nits brightness, VRR ALLM, Dolby Vision, MEMC, Ambient light sensor
- Quad-core processor with dual-core GPU, Vu Glo AI processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Google TV
- Far-field microphones for hands-free Google Assistant
- Remote with Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube and Disney+ Hotstar shortcuts
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI (1 x ARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, AV input, 1 x Ethernet
- 104W output (4 down firing speakers + 1 rear woofer), Dolby Audio, Dolby Atmos
Pricing and availability
The Vu GloLED TV 50″ is priced at Rs. 35,999, 55″ costs Rs. 40,999 and the 65″ model costs Rs. 60,999. These TVs are now available for purchase from Flipkart. The company will launch a cheaper 43″ model this Diwali.
- Rs. 2000 (50″ and 55″) / Rs. 3000 (65″) off on SBI and HDFC Bank Debit/Credit and EMI transactions