Tata BlueScope Steel Limited (TBSPL) is a 50:50 joint venture between Tata Steel and BlueScope Steel (Australia) operating in the field of coated steel, steel building solutions and related building products which are characterised by their durability, resilience, sustainability and corrosion resistance.
TBSPL has a pan SAARC presence with sales in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Maldives, serviced by a midstream manufacturing plant in Jamshedpur with further downstream plants in Bhiwadi, Pune, Chennai and Sri Lanka and External Processing Agents at Adityapur and Khed. TBSPL functions through its 4 businesses and subsidiary company.
TBSPL Recruitment 2021
Tata BlueScope Steel Limited (TBSPL)
- Executive/Senior Executive – Supply Chain
- Adityapur/Gamharia, Bhiwadi
- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Diploma/B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
- 3to 5 years’ Experience in Supply Chain, Order management.
Roles and Responsibilities
Order Management :
- Sales Order (MTO / MTS / ETO) generation, release and Execution through SAP.
- All the sales orders to be validated against the standard checklist and before entering into SAP systems.
- Co-ordinate with Engineering team for BOQ and drawings.
- Follow up with PPC and Production team for order prioritization and timely completion of order.
- Follow up with Logistics, Finance, Sales and other relevant functions and take necessary action for timely shipment of Orders.
- DIFOT: Take necessary steps to ensure the order is executed in the scheduled time frame as required by the customer and delivered to site in time.
- Ensure FIFO in RM and FG Planning / Consumption.
- Necessary inputs to PPC, Sales and procurement with regard to Raw material planning and consumption.
- Shipment planning of Finished Goods on FIFO basis.
- Provide inputs on Rejected RM / FG for disposal.
- Order Status Report & Order Backlog Report, PR/PO Status.
- Inventory Consumption Status.
Customer Complaint & Claim Handling :
- Site visit as and when required to attend the customer complaint.
- Creation of credit/debit note in SAP with necessary approval.