realme just launched the narzo 50i Prime, the company’s latest budget narzo series smartphone in India, as it had promised. The phone packs a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD screen, is powered by the new UNISOC T612 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, runs Android 11 with realme UI R Edition, comes with a 8MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera.
The phone has a stage light design and the ridged texture on the back, but doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner. It packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 10W charging.
realme narzo 50i Prime specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz touch sampling rate, up to 400 nits peak brightness, 88.7% screen-to body ratio
- 1.82 GHz UNISOC T612 Octa-Core 12nm processor with Mali-G57 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4X RAM with 32GB UFS 2.2 storage / 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with realme UI R Edition
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported Speaker
- Dimensions: 164.1×75.6×8.5mm; Weight: 182g
- 4G VoLTE, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging
Pricing and availability
The realme narzo 50i Prime comes in Dark Blue and Mint Green colours, is priced at Rs. 7,999 for the 3GB + 32GB version and the 4GB + 64GB model costs Rs. 8,999. It will be available from Amazon.in during Amazon Great Indian festival sale on September 23rd. It will also be available from realme.com and offline stores.