* Zero entry cost for new postpaid plan users: Users will get Internet Box (Gateway Router), Set Top Box and Installation valued at Rs 10,000 at zero cost when they opt for a JioFiber Postpaid connection.
* ‘Unlimited’ entertainment now starting at Rs 100 extra: Users will continue to access unlimited high-speed internet starting at Rs 399/month. Additionally, by paying Rs 100 or 200 extra per month, they can now access content of their choice through a collection of up to 14 OTT apps.
Unlimited entertainment includes access to 14 paid Entertainment Apps: Users will get access to leading 14 entertainment apps on large screen and small screen (multiple devices included), thereby giving users access to their favorite Movies, TV channels, Originals, News, Shows, Sports and much more. The 14 apps include Disney+ Hotstar, Zee5, Sonyliv, Voot, Sunnxt, Discovery+, Hoichoi, Altbalaji, Eros Now, Lionsgate, ShemarooMe, Universal+, Voot Kids, JioCinema
How to get new JioFiber Entertainment Bonanza plans:
Existing JioFiber Postpaid users:
* Select your entertainment plan in MyJio
* Pay advance rental for the new plan selected
Existing JioFiber Prepaid users:
* Initiate Prepaid to Postpaid migration in MyJio
* Verify yourself by entering OTP on your phone
* Select the entertainment plan in MyJio
* Make the advance payment for the plan chosen
In case of JioFiber users without STB, simply schedule an appointment for delivery of free Jio Set Top Box, after you have selected and paid for your Entertainment Bonanza Plan.