- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in project management.
- Lean Six Sigma certification.
- Experience in managing large scale transformation projects.
- Experience developing and maintaining reliable process documentation.
- Effective client management and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated process design skills.
About the job
The Partner Support team (within People Operations) manages HR Operations stakeholder relationships with partners and clients. The team owns end-to-end service strategy and design and is therefore responsible for developing exceptional processes for HR Operations. As a Partner Support Specialist for the Market HR, Compliance and Payroll functional pillar, you serve as an expert for our portfolio of activities and projects. You’ll aggregate service line metrics and user insights to deliver business reviews and drive a multi-year service roadmap. You’ll resolve escalations, ensure documentation is up-to-date and connect the dots across multiple teams.
Great just isn’t good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as “Human Resources”). We bring the world’s most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role in advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
- Support the service roadmap and oversee end-to-end service delivery in-line with objectives.
- Design process and program improvements to address business needs, and improve efficiency and customer satisfaction; design and plan the rollout of service changes.
- Develop subject matter expertise on the program, policy, or process aligned to this service area, and manage policy/process escalations.
- Work closely with User Support to develop and maintain resource documentation, including process mapping, training materials and knowledge management.
- Support Partner Support Manager to maintain service delivery commitments and share user insights back to clients and partners.